The Pit Kit was designed to help guide you up and out of low emotional and energetic states. When you’re in a funk and not sure where to start, here are some great tips, tools, and action steps you can do right away to regain your footing and bring yourself back to an elevated state.
Identifying and shedding old parts of yourself is not always comfortable. Because of this we put together The Pit Kit! As you ride the waves, we want you to have resources to help pull yourself up out of those darker moments and back into your heart. It is recommended that you visit this upon joining the course and customize it with things that bring you joy.
- Make a playlist! Build a custom playlist with songs that really inspire you, the ones that always get you back into a higher frequency.
- Getting really clear before you are in the pit on the “why” you are doing what you’re doing. Even if it is hard to feel once there, it is a powerful reminder to keep you climbing back up.
- Identify meditations and breathwork sessions that are powerful for you. If you need help finding some, feel free to reach out to the tribe! Remember, when we least feel like meditating or doing breathwork is usually when we need it most.
- Utilize the power of freedom activation statements! If you are ready to be free from these lower emotions, one of the best ways is to face them and then cut your connection to them.
- Exercise! You need zero prior experience to receive the massive benefits physical activity provides. It is literally a shot of endorphins. Go on a walk/run, hop on a bike, play some tennis, even gardening is a great way to get your body moving. There are all sorts of activities that aren’t “traditional” exercise but still get the blood flowing. You could even turn on your inspiring playlist and clean your house. Get creative.
- While it is crucial to feel and work through buried emotions, you don’t need to live in them. Set a timer for how long you will allow yourself to stay in this mental space. Whether it is 1 hour or 3 days, decide that at that point you are going to shift your focus and will no longer allow these same thoughts to run through your mind.
- Often you find yourself in a pit because you are working through really hard things and striving to find clarify on them. Remember staring right at the problem will not fix it. Sometimes the best thing you can do is to step away from focusing on it. This doesn’t mean ignoring it, but allowing your mind to fill with more elevated perspectives and come back to it when you are centered. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”. – Albert Einstein
“If you are viewing them from the same low energy, you literally can’t see the optimal solution”.
- Remember you will keep finding what you are looking for. If your mind is constantly regurgitating limiting thoughts, you will keep creating that undesired reality. When you have decided it’s time to move on, implement an interrupt practice. When the thoughts you no longer want to have come up, choose that you are ready to stop chasing them. You can do this by telling yourself to interrupt, this doesn’t show up for me (insert your new name) or anything that tells your brain “NO, I’m not going down that loophole.” Even if you have to do this all day, eventually it clicks.
- Hang notes all over your house, in your car or anywhere in your environment with the feeling you would like to have. Change your phone wallpaper, get creative and use what you constantly look at to your advantage. Examples of notes to post: Love, the highest outcome for all, patience, thoughts are things, your new name to remind you who you are being, stay in the moment, any word or phrase that you want your mind and heart to remember.